Join this free webinar hosted by Bethel Church, in conjunction with two of our Bethel Local Outreach community partners, in tackling this tough topic: “Online Hidden Dangers: Equipping your Kids in an Ever-Changing World.”
Thursday, June 11th
Because of Covid-19, our kids are online more than ever these days. Parents can have a false sense of security that their children are safe online when they actually are in danger:
- Do you know there are tricks for avoiding parent-protected online safeguards?
- Do you know what Apps predators are most likely to access?
- Do you know how to help your kids identify “tricky people” online?
- Do you know how a mentor can help an at-risk child who might not have an adult helping monitor their internet activity?
- Do you know that you could become a needed safety net for an at-risk child in need?
Tricia MacFarlan, from Mirror Ministries, will speak about how to best equip our kids to recognize and avoid online dangers that are lurking just behind the computer screen.
Todd Kleppin, from Forge Youth Mentoring, will speak about how FYM is filling a gap among at-risk youth (many who spend hundreds of unmonitored hours on the internet) by creating a safety net in the form of a local mentor.
Space is limited to the first 100 registrants, so please register in advance. You will receive a link for the zoom webinar upon registration.
For questions or to receive more information, email email@example.com